Author Topic: Discorama and other conspiracies :)  (Read 158 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Discorama and other conspiracies :)
« on: November 03, 2004, 06:00:48 AM »
So what`s still up with the disco prob? I thought this had been fixed.
  I think every successfull run so far but one I have been discoed before reaching home base.
  Also, is anyone else still experiencing stutters/freezes. For me they come when in reachable range for planes or objects.
  Had a good laugh yesterday. I thought weeeeeelllllllllll since I`m discoing every time I up a plane  I might get better results in a GV. Off I went in the ole trusty panzer. Reached a shore bat and decided to flatten it. When I started firing on the SB instead of getting hit flashes I was seeing a dot appear on the SB which would brighten , turn into what looked like a flourescent tube and roll down the mountain. Finaly got the SB to go down and WHAM.........disco time.
  I would like to say though that it was pretty awesome watching the quick responses and fast work by the HTC team.

BTW, I noticed Nopoop may possibly be concerned about the perk sitiuation in the dual arenas. :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 06:03:46 AM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------