Author Topic: Ar234's  (Read 177 times)

Offline JUDE69

• Copper Member
      • http://blacksheepfs.tripod.com/
Ar234's
« on: November 20, 2004, 03:41:25 AM »
Hi, I want to report a bug I have caught here...when I host , I dont know if its happening to others not hosting, someone might want to check it out, but anyways...I have my room so you can just you know , eject from plane and go back to the tower...well when in ar234's , you usually do this once...but if you do it again..it shuts the room down...so i thought i would try not just hitting the tower button , but crash, and go back...it let me once...then i was going to take out a cv,,and dropped my bombs..and crashed into the ocean...and again...white screen...a error message again from microsoft,,,saying there is a error with aces high,,and to report to microsoft or not..i think you probabaly know what error message i am talking about,,,,...it only happens with the 234's....i have finally figured this out after like a month of getting shut down in middle of wars,,,which is really  a bummer..sometimes we are winning..and bums us out...or the other team is winning..and they think i shut down the room cuz we are losing...lmao...which i would never do...p[lease check into this..because it is a true bug...thank you...btw...this is the greatest game ever!!!!!!!!!!,,,and please keep up the good work you are all doing....thanks again...JUDE69.:confused: