Author Topic: Any new skins coming Friday?  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Any new skins coming Friday?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2004, 10:52:39 PM »
Oh.. another question, Skuzzy. I'm not sure if its your decision or in liberty to say, but some of the skins, like the P-47s, have more than one 56th FG skins accepted.

Back when I first submitted the desert camos for the Bf109F-4, I sent two skins for Marseilles' and Stigler's 109, but got the answer that that since both of them are JG27, you will only accept one, so naturally I had to give up Franz Stigler's scheme.

I'm not complaining, but I think since the P-47s have multiple 56th FG schemes, all of them simular in tiger-like stripes, already accepted in the game.. I don't see the reason why another desert camo Bf109F-4 is not to be accepted now.

I understand the reasoning behind it, since some people might only change the identification numbers or letters and submit multiple planes of the same squadron, but well.. the 56th FG P-47s are there.. probably according to the whole danged pilot roster :D

Since Stigler's Bf109F-4 was in the JG27, but he was in a different staffel from Marseilles, with different markings, can I resubmit it?

Also, I've just accepted Mitsu's request for a 47th sentai Ki-84, which he has two plane profiles he wishes skinned. Can I make both of them and submit them?

ps)

This one's Marseilles, already in the game

This one's Stigler's, which was refused. I worked pretty hard to make that "12".. all custom made , ya know! :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 11:00:01 PM by Kweassa »

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2004, 11:09:45 PM »
Thanks, Kweassa.
Do you have good ki-84 template of pane lines already?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2004, 04:02:14 PM »
Kweassa, I will be cleaning up duplicate or near duplicate skins shortly.  If you look at the 56FG skins, nearly all of them should be very different, but I have seen 2 that I need to remove.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com