Author Topic: Oh god more pictures...............  (Read 364 times)

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Oh god more pictures...............
« on: January 21, 2005, 05:42:13 PM »
I haven't been this excited since I got my first kill in AH.

Peeeeea38 Heaven!!!!!!!!!

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 06:22:17 PM »
amen!:D

Offline Paul

• Copper Member
      • http://fatesquad.com
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 07:41:58 PM »
Im so pissed that I can't remember my first kill... but W00T on the P38's!

-Paul

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 08:10:30 PM »
I can, very easily.

I took up a TBM, it was the only thing I could get off the ground in F4 view with the bombers. I flew aound for quite a while now finding any bad guys to shoot. When i did I was  at 10k or so in my TBM. Looking out through the rear guns then hopping in the front to check my gages! Man I had suddenly become a real life pilot!!! Anyways back to the kill part. A P51 dove in on me and I started shooting with the top turret MG. He made one pass and I missed him completely. He made a second pass and BOOM just like that he was gone. Thinking back it must have been a lucky head shot, i can't remember for the life of me who it was flying the 51 though. Soon after I was attacked by several more planes and was in flames with half of my TBM floating down to earth. That was over three years ago, and for some reason that's one of the most vivid memories I have of AH from that time.

I spent the next several weeks flying around in god knows what spraying at anything I could come close to.

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »
It was in the training arena where i made my first kill, for some reason damage was turned on, i upped a p51, the only thing i recognized at first glance on the list.

a japanese plane came at me, and i proceded to attempt to ho, missed the first time, and came around. Obviously all the other guy could do was ho as well so we sprayed and prayed like 10 year olds with nerf guns untill he went hurtling to the deck. I was pumped! Then i proceded to dork around in spits like any other noob until i learned how to fly, artlaw showed me the tricks of the trade after that. And the rest is history as they say :):rolleyes: