Author Topic: Update where Acepappy is.  (Read 464 times)

Shultze

Update where Acepappy is.
« on: January 22, 2005, 11:58:26 PM »
Hello Everyone. This is AcePappy's Fiance. He gave me this web address and his password to post on this message board to you guys that know him on how he's doing and so forth. Anyway I thought I would let you know. He just got to Fallujah (however you spell it) today. He got set up with his Unit and stuff. Maybe when he sends me a pic back home here I can post it to show ya'll how he's doin. Anyways, Thanks for the prayers all and the Good Luck wishes. Please keep him in your minds and prayers.
                                 Thanks,
                                   Karen

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 06:22:03 AM »
Tell him to keep his head down and stay safe. He's in all our thoughts and prayers. We are all very thankful for men like him.

Offline memnon

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 10:28:34 AM »
Tell Ace Memnon, MVJester, & Taxi all say hello and to stay safe. Tell him also that we have his sptiy all fueled up and waiting for him when he gets back:aok  One more thing let him know we are all very proud of him and what he is doing for our country and to you Karen for being there for him in this tough time.

Memnon
U.S.A.F.

Shultze

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 03:19:09 PM »
Thanks Alot Gentlemen, Very kind of you guys. It's funny, few days before he left he said he was close to you, and your buds that you named off when it came to flying. Anyway, Thanks again guys, I will tell him your notice when I talk to him. Once again,
                                 Thanks,
                                    Karen

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 11:09:18 PM »
Karen,

Tell him to pass along to all of his buddies over there that I hope they all get back safe. Especially since he is engaged to you and you need a hubby when he gets back.

God Bless both of you and all his buddies serving all over the world.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Shultze

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 05:05:23 PM »
Thank You Very Much. It is all Greatly Appreciated Very Much. So far he is doing good but he doesn't like the Country already. Anyway, I got to go. I will keep you all updated on his condition.
                              Thanks