Author Topic: New News on AcePappy's Condition.  (Read 379 times)

Shultze

New News on AcePappy's Condition.
« on: January 27, 2005, 05:10:29 PM »
Hello Everyone again.
         I am Karen, Acepappy (George's) Fiance. I got a letter from him yesturday. He is doing good. Him and his squad went on patrol through the narrow streets of Fallujah. He described the country as boring and desolate. He hates it there, but he is managing and doing well. He got his first experience of a firefight as well in which not one of his squaddies were injured or KIA. He's doing very well. He says he can NOT wait to come home to his family and friends, and to fly in this game soon. Oh, and for the first time he saw a US tank and a helicoptor of some sort firing at enemy positions. Anyway. He says to tell you all He misses ya'll and he will be home again. Good Bye Everyone and Go Bless.
                          Karen,

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 12:52:26 PM »
Thanks for the update Karen. Do you mind dropping us his postal address so we can send him some letters or care packages for him and his buddies.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Shultze

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 02:46:44 PM »
I could try and ask him but I am really not that sure. It is a great thought and I love what you want to do for him but they are under tight security situations with Mail roll call and so forth. I have to ask him.