Author Topic: How I learned To Quit Worrying and Love The Propaganda  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
How I learned To Quit Worrying and Love The Propaganda
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2005, 03:51:39 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
See above post. ALso I noticed you pick and choose which information you fight and ignore the other stuff. I see you didnt explain away the other "duties" of williams contract. I do not feel I am wrong but if that makes you feel better about yourself believe what you will about me. I really dont give a ....

I thought you bowed out?  Were you fibbing?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2005, 05:01:46 PM »
You will notice when Martlet has no answer, he will claim victory and spout a few attempts at humor.... no direct answer, only a claim of winning the debate and a congenital need at getting in the last word (which in his mind means he's won).
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2005, 05:27:59 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
You will notice when Martlet has no answer, he will claim victory and spout a few attempts at humor.... no direct answer, only a claim of winning the debate and a congenital need at getting in the last word (which in his mind means he's won).

Much like you did 3 pages back?

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2005, 03:51:54 PM »
It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling - Robert Persig

Oh - I guess that should have been in the "hmmmm" thread (or not).