Author Topic: The "realism" of AH  (Read 508 times)

myMind

The "realism" of AH
« on: March 19, 2001, 03:15:00 AM »
People, people please, it appear to me that people take this game as a realistic summary of WWII. While it's noting more than a GAME with names of WWII fighters attached to it. Be more realistic about what you do and you will see that AH is just Tetris with better graphics.

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2001, 07:07:00 AM »
LOL.  That is not even a decent troll.  At least bait the hook next time.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2001, 08:28:00 AM »
"a realistic summary of WWII."

Whooo boy. Using wErDz can hurt, eh?  

-westy

myMind

The "realism" of AH
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2001, 05:28:00 PM »
Apparently not too many of you had much of REAL flying experience and read any historical book other than "Spiderman defeats Spitfireman."

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2001, 06:19:00 AM »
Your getting a little better, but it's too late to put a juicier worm on the hook now.

TheWobble

The "realism" of AH
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2001, 11:14:00 AM »
pick yer backlash out and head to a different log, there isnt much under this one.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »
Might I suggest artificial bait:

I might add, the poster is correct, its electronic impulses served via the internet attached to a graphics map to your FE...however, its the simulation of real WW2 with gameplay added since we can't have the real things, nor the real death associated with real war (thankfully)

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 03-21-2001).]

Offline SpitLead

• Copper Member
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2001, 01:58:00 PM »
Ripsnort, you just have WAYYYY too much time on your hands my friend.  They must still have you displaced from your Boeing building due to the Earthquake...

Where did you find that lure (he he he) let alone find the time to scan/copy and paste on the board??!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
The "realism" of AH
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2001, 02:00:00 PM »

Originally posted by SpitLead:
Ripsnort, you just have WAYYYY too much time on your hands my friend.  They must still have you displaced from your Boeing building due to the Earthquake...

Where did you find that lure (he he he) let alone find the time to scan/copy and paste on the board??!

It takes me about 30 secs, since I have that on my tripod account..just copy and paste, go back to AH board, and throw it in a post.

My job is such that I multi-task de-bugging software on multiple machines with scripts that allow me the freedom to post whilst I await to analyse the results.