Author Topic: SHadowBane  (Read 122 times)

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
SHadowBane
« on: March 11, 2005, 08:02:20 AM »
A few weeks ago, someone had mentioned that they were on ShadowBane.

I would like to invite whoever is, to the Wrath server.  I just lvl'ed a macroing druid that can get ya to R6 pratically overnight and a guild that you can get in while you are establishing yourself.

Send me an emal and we'll arrange a time to get you setup or send a tell to Treehuggin or RedMara ingame.

for everyone else..... don't even try this game....  very addicting...  not as good as AH but addicting non the less.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 02:38:18 PM by mosgood »

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
SHadowBane
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 09:31:12 AM »
shadowbane? you kidding?

I bought the game , played it for 3 days and was disgusted with the bugs and lack of gameplay.

please tell me theyve done *massive* improvements since launch. And I mean massive as in the difference between air warrior 1 and AH2 :P

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
SHadowBane
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 09:52:15 AM »
Still buggy and they keep coming out with expansions instead of addressing some of the buggy issues.

A lot of people that play it have a love hate relationship with it because of the bugs and anti-customer service  but the game concept in awesome....  it can be very frustrating.

But the gameplay gets great after you lvl your character to over R5... unfortunately that can take awhile if you don't get into a macro group or a good guild that will help ya.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 02:38:04 PM by mosgood »