Author Topic: nice one ammo  (Read 274 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
nice one ammo
« on: September 18, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
originally posted by ammo to Citabria:

I have always thought not to much of you, obviously you feel the same way. Maybe you just sensed that my opinion of you is rather low. Either way, you want to internet fight like a baby you came to the wrong person. There are many in the AH community that dislike you and would gladly give you the flamefest you desire, go to them. But do not include me in your insults, I do not appreciate it at all.
Maybe it is that you want to be a trainer? Well I dont think you will ever be one based on what I have read in the Training email group or the traioning forum. Skill is not all that HTC wants. They would like a little maturity also

get over yourself.
I dont dislike you, nor do i find resent or disapointment with your opinion.

regarding your unmentioned many others who share the same opinion as you do, they are just as entitled to their feelings as anyone else is.

I dont need your permission to train people either. I already have been training people in the Aces High for years.

if this hateful message is about the complaint i posted about trainers not doing their job, well that is my opinion. and I am entitled to it. I feel the trainers are doing a disservice to HTC by their laziness and unwillingness to reach out to new players who are struggling to learn the game.

you can hate me for it all you want, or you can try a little harder at helping people with your friends in the TA.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
nice one ammo
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2001, 12:33:00 AM »
the message was meant for you in private...weeks ago. You got an email account fella?
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
nice one ammo
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2001, 08:17:00 AM »
This is none of my business, but it is very childish to post something that someone sent to you in private in an attempt to flame them. If Ammo wanted to argue with you on the open forum (or atll for that matter) he wouldnt have sent it in that manner. Grow up kid

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
nice one ammo
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2001, 09:27:00 AM »
This was an old disagreement. lets just let this thing die. It cannot make any fruitful conttribution.

Ty
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011