Author Topic: Golfer, did you get my E-Mail?  (Read 219 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Golfer, did you get my E-Mail?
« on: March 13, 2005, 10:31:02 PM »
Golfer, sent you an E-mail at the addy you posted.

Did you get it or should I re-send?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 01:56:25 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 11:13:30 PM »

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 10:35:57 AM »
No I didn't.  I'll check the spam folder but please re-send.  AOL filters out unwanted emails...but the bastages don't tell you they will also sift through your wanted ones to so you don't get them.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 10:54:01 AM »
Sent