Author Topic: Friendly Collisions: keep it or leave it  (Read 1867 times)

VWE

Friendly Collisions: keep it or leave it
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2005, 03:28:12 PM »
Grits, I'll jump into a 6 on 1 any day I have as much of an alt advantage as he did but then you won't see me coming to the boards and lying about how much we all suck. I'll do you one better, I'll post the film and you can decide for yourself.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2005, 04:13:48 PM »
Like I said VWE, I dont have a dog in this fight. I've taken you guys on 4-5 v 1 when you were all higher, I died when you cherrypicked me, big deal I would have done the same thing to you. I dont know the details of this event, and frankly I dont care. Maybe I am the only one that finds bragging about winning a 6 v 1 fight when your on the 6 side humorous?

I let my flying (be it poor or excellent) do my talking, more folks should do the same.

storch

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2005, 04:25:46 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
ROFL, Storch. I dont have a dog in this fight, but man, you sure do make a 6 v Grunherz sound brave on your part.

he should have killed more of us.  he had a great opportunity.  he just blew it.  so what.  if you don't have a dog in the fight why not enjoy some nice rocky road ice cream with whichever of your favorite nuts?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 04:29:47 PM by storch »

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2005, 04:33:52 PM »
Originally posted by storch
if you don't have a dog in the fight why not enjoy some nice rocky road ice cream with whichever of your favorite nuts?

Because you make me laugh sweetie. :)

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2005, 04:27:20 PM »
keep it.

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2005, 04:29:37 PM »
if there were multiple spawn points on each run way it would work alot better, as in the ai could automaticly spawn you in a different spot depending on if there were another plane already on the field.  everyother online sim does it this way, i see no reason to be "different".