Author Topic: Chog violence spills over to the streets of Seattle  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Chog violence spills over to the streets of Seattle
« on: June 05, 2001, 11:12:00 AM »
In a senseless act of brutality typical of the AH Pro Hog allegiance I was attacked at the Museum of Flight in Seattle on Sunday by two members of the MAG.
I was merely pointing out to my wife(who has no opinion on Hog Cs in particular or Corsairs in general) that if you took 4 of those(indicates Hispano on Spit IX) and put them on there(indicates Hog D next to spitfire) that you would have a real dweeb pla……whamo..
No warning except a high pitched screech and 45 pounds of ferocity hit me round the knees. Close as I can figure out now he was hiding in the gun bays of the Corsair.  He wasn’t alone either. His accomplice made sure that my wife could not come to my aid and explained to her what a “Luftwobble” is and the noble lineage of the colour blue.
Even subjected to such a dastardly sneak attack I still might have persevered against my assailant (now identified as Gman) But in trying to keep track of him as he turned tighter and tighter around my knees I hit my head on the hispano barrel from the Spit and the last thing I remember is the little guy jumping up on down on my chest screaming “Die Luftwobble scum!” and my wife saying how cute he was as his proud dad(Later identified as Ripsnort) beamed with pride.

<S> Rip and Gman! Thanks for the tour and I will be back when the new fighters show up. Next time I will bring my little guys to watch my back…

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2001, 11:15:00 AM »
lol. Funny aar  

-Westy

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2001, 11:16:00 AM »
<S> Pongo, was a pleasure meeting you again, and meeting your beautiful wife.  Geeman keeps looking for ya online now..better open up an account!  

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2001, 11:18:00 AM »
Oh, and next time stay in the states a spell longer, you folks can come over (35 min from FM) for a BBQ at our spread, give ya some Mid-western transferred hospitality and you won't have to do dishes (thats what we got a big black dog for! )

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2001, 11:49:00 AM »
Its a date bud. I figured I had imposed enough this time around. That drive up to Port Angeles was really nice. And there was a Sub Warfare Museum and a Navel museum on the way! Next time Ill factor in some time to visit them.
Only 40$ US and 90 minutes to get to Victoria.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2001, 11:54:00 AM »
Hell, we'll join you on that trip, never been to Bangor.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
Hey Rip, is that big black dog a Labrador by chance?  
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2001, 12:21:00 PM »

Originally posted by Nifty:
Hey Rip, is that big black dog a Labrador by chance?  

Yes sir, SOL is his name (for toejam outta luck)