Author Topic: Pictures form the GV Snap Shot  (Read 279 times)

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
Pictures form the GV Snap Shot
« on: May 26, 2005, 01:40:59 PM »
well..for the first GV Snapshot..it sure had great attendance..I saw over 75 pply there..

Krauts vs reds..

Well..the first tiem we spawned..The Krauts had a 10 min start..That was bad..Tehy had Spawn camped us..EVEN THOUGH they were told not to.....We didtn even get a chance to form up in battle formation...

Not that it would of mattered too much..even if i was getting shot at before i put it in first gear...

BUT!!..the 2nd frame went bettr..no head start..But As is usaul..Not everyone understands TEAMWORK...we did get a samll group..about 10 T34s that did form a line..We do need to work on our formation driving..but it was dam fun...

We failed tho...The Panzers were on  aridge line...ABOVE US...we tried to skirt to there right side flank..whiel.."supposedly" our other fellow reds were going to haull balls up there left side...

Well..we defntly drew there fire to the right side..BUT!!..DAMMIT..only me..JetB and FryLock stayed on the charge..the rest of our group stopped to take shots at the nme..

Well..trying to take a hil vs 8+..(thats all i could see---sure there was more) panzers gets tuff when its only 3 of us..charging...SLOWLY up a hill....we died.

But I would do it again...the snapshot..not the solo attak; )\

crap..i had another pik..but screw thsi Dial up crap
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:44:07 PM by GreenCloud »

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 07:53:30 PM »
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151601

Be sure to mark your calendar for June First, Should be a great time. I hope to have as many as there were that night!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 08:38:51 PM »
:cool: