Author Topic: How dose billing work?  (Read 235 times)

Offline SkyTex

• Zinc Member
How dose billing work?
« on: June 06, 2005, 01:21:18 PM »
I keep trying to log in and get an invalid password or ID message. My only guess is that the billing works differently than my other game. Do i have to subscribe each month or something? Anyways, any help would be appreciated. I mailed skuzzy but no return mail yet. Im like a crack head without my crack atm lol.

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
How dose billing work?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 02:17:48 PM »
$14.95/month billed to your Credit Card. You can also pre-pay be check or money Order.

Couldn't get any simpler than this.

Though, if your CC is rejected your account is closed. You will
need to call HTC to get it re-instated.

This is all on the web site for all to see.

(RTFWP)

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
How dose billing work?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 02:22:11 PM »
make sure 1. you are putting in the right log in name and password...if you have forgot it look in administrative options and have your login and pass word resent. If your account had run out you would get a message like.."account locked" or .."your 2 week free trial has expired"...so it sounds as if your just putting in the wrong info. 2. yes...AH is billed every month unless you send them payment for more than that...easiest way is by credit card or debit card...it is automaticly taken out every month.
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
How dose billing work?
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 02:38:29 PM »
I have not gotten an email about this.  Did you send it to billing@hitechcreations.com ?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline SkyTex

• Zinc Member
How dose billing work?
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 09:22:35 PM »
naw, i sent it to the one i got ahold of you last time at. i think it was tech support adress. one problem is that it was at a friends house and in my air-headedness i used his email. im trying to get my pc set back up (downloading the last of the drivers while i type this). then i should have all my mail acess back up and will mail ya.

no it shouldn't have run out of money. not unless somehow HTC decided to charge me for 3000+ of time lol. I may have been typing something wrong though. after i get this POS back up and running, i'm gonna install AH and it's patches. hopefully it'll fix up. if not i'll be suffering my loss of crack again. i dunno. im stressed out atm taking a failing windows ME computer, adding 5.1 surround sound, and replacing windows ME with windows XP. not to mention that the motherboard box i had has dissappeared along with all my driver disks. gah.