Author Topic: Sqwiglly's Squad-OP  (Read 331 times)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Sqwiglly's Squad-OP
« on: July 02, 2005, 07:34:11 PM »
Here you go sqwiggly.  Just post your write up here sir!

Offline sqwiglly

• Zinc Member
Sqwiglly's Squad-OP
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 08:34:37 PM »
nice how your all set to tear anything appart befor i even do anything?yet you said nothing when tods got canceled hours befor it started.so if you used to plan this then you must understand what it would be like to spend 5 hours planning your side and then had it canceled?what would you do,say nothing?you think tods is fine?great,but does that mean i cant speak my mind?

i will not play your game,if htc would like me to help im here in any way i can be,but i just wasted 5 hours of planning,thats kinda the point,why would i do it again so you can talk trash?
i never claimed to know it all,but i do know whats wrong and ive said it.from your posts it clear youve missed the whole point,why dont you go reread it all,then tell me why its ok that we continue to have problembs with squad opperation.
FATE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Sqwiglly's Squad-OP
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 08:48:54 PM »
Originally posted by sqwiglly
nice how your all set to tear anything appart befor i even do anything?yet you said nothing when tods got canceled hours befor it started.so if you used to plan this then you must understand what it would be like to spend 5 hours planning your side and then had it canceled?what would you do,say nothing?you think tods is fine?great,but does that mean i cant speak my mind?

I used to spend much longer than 5 hours creating a Squad-Op and planning three frames.  If it did not run you bet your arse I would have something to say about it.  HOWEVER, if the reason was out of a persons hand as this was, I would also understand and not make a fool of myself whining.

Originally posted by sqwiglly

i never claimed to know it all,but i do know whats wrong and ive said it.from your posts it clear youve missed the whole point,why dont you go reread it all,then tell me why its ok that we continue to have problembs with squad opperation.

I re-read the posts.  In fact all 18 or so that you have contributed to the boards up to this point.  You will have to enlighten me, as I still cannot find where you posted what is wrong, nor the solution to the problems.

The reason for me calling you out sir, is that so many find it their RIGHT to complain but nobody steps up with a solution or even a frickin suggestion to fix a problem.

So, please explain the problem, and I know its hard, but please suggest how to make it better.  I know you may find it hard to believe but the CM team does read the forum and does look into ways to make our events better.