• Zinc Member
Ffa
« on: July 29, 2005, 01:51:22 PM »
Man that was a GREAT post!  I am a God.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
ffa
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 02:00:17 PM »
DA not equal to Dweeb Arena.  FFAs are fun when this is what everyone in that area wants.  When you come in to a duel and YOU decide to make it an FFA, that is not fun for the no one but you.  Why can't you go to a different field and have your FFA?  As you said AH is a game and it is all about having fun.  When you destroy other peoples fun just so you can have fun that makes you, well, think of something so the post does not get deleted.  As for going somewhere else, well, if you were there having an FFA before I came in I will either join you or go somewhere else.  The problems begin when you show up at a field that people are having fun dueling or practicing and you decide to make it an FFA.

Now, lets cut the crap and come clean with it.  What makes it fun for you and the people like you is not the FFA where you can just cherry pick instead of fighting.  It is the fact that you ruind someones fun and got people pissed off.  I wish HT would put some rules in place.  Maybe split the DA in to two.  That way the dweebs like you wont have an excuse to ruin peoples fun.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
ffa
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 03:08:09 PM »
Hmm...  In another thread Mustaine is saying that he needs to practice his aim, and in this thread you have a varmint that needs killing apparently.

Why not have the two meet and kill two birds with one stone? :)

What'dya say Mustaine? :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
ffa
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 03:12:16 PM »
Originally posted by Vudak
Hmm...  In another thread Mustaine is saying that he needs to practice his aim, and in this thread you have a varmint that needs killing apparently.

Why not have the two meet and kill two birds with one stone? :)

What'dya say Mustaine? :D
didnt get the wholt thing right off... im slow you knwo :p

sure i can go a huntin :D
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.