« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 04:19:53 PM »
Tks Hub,

Boy what the future holds......:lol
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Sisco55

• Zinc Member
The War
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2005, 08:40:20 PM »
It is a great idea, but it just won't happen. Its kinda like life.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
The War
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2005, 08:55:08 AM »
It's pretty simple really... if the fluffs and gv's disapeared.... It wouldn't affect the furballers one bit.

If the furballers and fighters were gone.... there would be no game.

Any percieved importance of the fluffs is all based on how they affect the fighters.

The inferiority complex that fluffers have is solidly based on the facts.... that is why they lash out in such a pitiful manner.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
The War
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2005, 08:59:22 AM »
!!!!J00oo D1d N0t Sp33k Teh L33t Sp33k!!! I H@v3 n0 Fn C1u3 Wh@t J00oo JU5t S@1d!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
The War
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2005, 09:06:30 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
!!!!J00oo D1d N0t Sp33k Teh L33t Sp33k!!! I H@v3 n0 Fn C1u3 Wh@t J00oo JU5t S@1d!!!!!!!!!

1t L0ok$ 2 m3 d@t t33dub g0t $L@pP3D w!tH t3h @nN0Y!N9 $t!cK :aok

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
The War
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2005, 09:28:15 AM »
Laz its funny because although I agree there would be no game, its because its supported by arcade types so much, and not by event types. Not because the furballer is needed for fun game play.For every guy who likes historical play you probably have 20 that prefer arcade play. Kind of hard to run a business to cater to the minority.

Now Im hardly saying that every buff guy wants to play historical, what with divebombing Lanc and the like, but many would prefer mission based play every time out of the gate, as opposed to screaming light on the deck to go vulch and see how many kills they can get.

~AoM~

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
The War
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 03:05:05 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
It's pretty simple really... if the fluffs and gv's disapeared.... It wouldn't affect the furballers one bit.

If the furballers and fighters were gone.... there would be no game.

Any percieved importance of the fluffs is all based on how they affect the fighters.

The inferiority complex that fluffers have is solidly based on the facts.... that is why they lash out in such a pitiful manner.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

The part I like is "If the furballers and fighters  were gone....there would be no game. If the furballers were gone...c'est la vie.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs