Author Topic: I'm a HO skill-less dweeb  (Read 1047 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: I'm a HO skill-less dweeb
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 12:38:50 AM »
Originally posted by Golfer
[

RManiac…you stink. [/B]

I agree!!! that dweeb makes soo much disconfort/personal attacks on ch.200,  We should  have a moderator to keep him in map room few days

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
I'm a HO skill-less dweeb
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 01:57:27 AM »
Originally posted by SHawk
Yeah yeah..and about 1/2 the MA

SHawk, tell him to DA me, and I will promise him the recognition he so hopes for!  If not, then I kicka his arse around the boards and the MA!  He talks way too much watermelon to not have any fighter skills and you know it!  Its one thing to talk it an go to DA and get arse handed to you, maybe thats best.  But to talk as much watermelon as he does, he needs to go and learn some watermelon first!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
I'm a HO skill-less dweeb
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 05:01:38 AM »
Originally posted by nirvana
Someone called me a no skill dweeb once, I was honoured.  That was of course after he chose to turn fight his dora against my La7, after he "extended" for half a sector, and had a typhy (who eventually died as well) dive on me constantly.  Quite frankly, being a no skill dweeb is almost as big of a compliment as being called a cheater.

no no no, they got it all wrong... should have called you a no skill la la dweeb.... ha ha ha.... ive been called dweeb god knows how many times... name the plane or GV and i was that dweeb....  dweeb.... come on, dont you think the kids can come up with something more creative??  heck i was even called a dweeb for glueing myself on a guys 6 and not shooting... well i was in the middle of taking a base, at 38 arrived and i decided to tie him up so he wouldnt kill the goon.. i had no ammo left and i stayed on his 6... 300 yds out for about what seemed forever... well he started to sweat and assaulted a tree with his plane (im calling greenpeace)... yep, i was a dweeb for not having ammo and shooting his butt out of the air.. cant win....   :rofl

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Re: Poor Golfer
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 10:43:39 PM »
Originally posted by SHawk
Poor Poor Golfer....He just wishes he could learn to fly.
He'd rather bash peeps on the BBS, why?
Cause he's jealous, maybe.
But he sounds like a baby.
Will he ever learn, probably not, but maybe.

I'm not really one for bashing except when it come to those with award winning mullets;)
My "bashes" are creative, entertaining and thoughtful.  A contrast to the unevolved and crude mudslinging common to the boards as well as political campaigns.  Take your song for example.  Thoughtful, creative and funny. :)