Author Topic: Picture says it all...  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Picture says it all...
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2001, 05:40:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKSeaWulfe:
Better yet, what is my impression of you.........

Couldn't care less.  
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

TheWobble

Picture says it all...
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2001, 06:11:00 PM »

won't comment on Wobble's picture, because well, he's Wobble, and I try not to delve into his thought process  (Image removed from quote.)
sssuuurree take the easy way out  

oh..and the gif wasnt a joke...its an actuall battle plane...IT WILL WORK DAMMIT!!!  

BTW did you know a plane landed in China to take our boys home?? lets hope they dont decide to keep that one too...or run into it while its taking off  

AKSeaWulfe

Picture says it all...
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2001, 06:25:00 PM »
Oh and by the way, the picture I posted I did not create. It was sent to me in the email and I thought it was funny so I posted it.

WMaker, us Americans atleast have one thing going for us: A Sense of Humor.
-SW

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2001, 07:04:00 PM »
I think we should calmly, quietly negotiate the release of our hostages (and make no mistake, those ARE hostages).

Then we should calmly, quietly boycott and embargo their tulips into the stone age.

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2001, 07:10:00 PM »
Quote:

"I'm a member of the Radical Left here in the US,"

Not many of you left, is there old timer??  Just an' ol' fashioned kinda guy i guess.  Say hi to Hillary for me.

Cabby
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Sandman_SBM

Picture says it all...
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2001, 07:22:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKWabbit:
I think we should calmly, quietly negotiate the release of our hostages (and make no mistake, those ARE hostages).

Then we should calmly, quietly boycott and embargo their tulips into the stone age.

Wab

I'm sure the Chinese tremble in terror at this sentiment. China has existed for over 3,000 years. Hell, they have had at least eight dynasties that lasted longer than the entire history of the United States. You can count on them to take the long view.

jato757

Picture says it all...
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2001, 07:37:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKWabbit:

Wab
yeap, i agree 100%

Mk10=Ravens

Picture says it all...
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2001, 10:26:00 PM »
Toad:  Doh!

It's been too long.  I notice you didn't need to correct the rest of the comment though!  

Mk

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
Picture says it all...
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »

The people in this forum, especially the ones who post a lot, are largely a pretty weird and borderline mentally disabled group. And Wobble has managed to distinguish himself even among this "elite" group of fruitcakes.

ROFLOL... an absolute classic Funked  

Thanks for the new sig  

funked

Picture says it all...
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2001, 10:21:00 AM »
Hehe glad you liked it.  I do not exclude myself from those statements.  

Offline DamnedDoc

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.docsuniverse.com
Picture says it all...
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2001, 03:07:00 PM »
Yep, suits my warpped, weird, cynical, and very "American" sense of humor!

Whether he meant it as a joke or not I don't care but really doubt if he is older than 18 or so and has done any time in the services he meant any way other than exactly the way 95% of us Americans took it.
---It's a way funny gif!---  
And I for one appreciate it being posted for me to see since no one I know sent it to me by e-mail!

Hell, I even managed to save the thing locally and fwd it to many friends and I am still getting mail back indicating they are as amused by it as I was!  Guess that make me a war monger also...Too funny..

I am sorry so many Europeans and others just do not understand our sense of humor..

When ya mix and match the peope from every country in the world, and pile them all into this country, mix and match all "their" different humor styles into one, it gets a bit muddled for most that do not live in this wonderful/terrible place to understand.

Basically folks, we don't care diddly about anything that we can't make fun of!
And it's much better for us to post funny little gifs than actually go over there and start a freking war that will destroy the world.

And we laugh about it cuz it hurts too damn much to do otherwise!!

Doc

TheWobble

Picture says it all...
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2001, 05:07:00 PM »
Actually, Im 21..I did a Coast Guard thing a while back when i was 12 but that was only so I could get a Boating license while I was under the legal age to drive one by myself. (boating skills ans seamanship course)

And yes the GIF is ment as a joke, a joke with a message, but a joke non the less..