Author Topic: Snowboard/Binding setup  (Read 350 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Snowboard/Binding setup
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 03:23:36 PM »
Originally posted by loser
The best way i have found to determine if you are regular or goofy foot is to get someone to give you a firm shove from behind while standing on level ground. If you put your right foot out first to steady yourself, you are goofy, left foot..regular.
And if you do not put out either foot, stay away from the slopes.

After doing an end-over-end halfway down the bunny slope, and walking away without a scratch, I figure I was an expert on falling (much like my piloting in AH).  Good enough for me, and I have never gone back. :D

However, I am a terror on rollerblades.  I must be, as everyone in the neighborhood runs and hides when I am out on the streets on em.  :)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
Snowboard/Binding setup
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 04:10:35 PM »
Originally posted by Mustaine
anyone remember if christian hosoi skates goofy?

i spent alot of time watching him, and trying as a kid, but it has been so long i can't remember

nope, he was regular foot........ but he was a bad prettythang!

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
Snowboard/Binding setup
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 02:34:39 AM »
2 very good friends of mine..John Cardiel and Noah Salasnek..both some of the best riders out there..both goofy

btw....nate..i do agree Tony is one of the all tiem..but..Danny Way is insane....but I understand Tony been there longerdefinetly well known

You gusy see the Big Air Skating this year from LA?..omfg..that roll in scared me..lol