Author Topic: booking myself a trainer?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
booking myself a trainer?
« on: November 04, 2005, 05:00:37 PM »
those of you that know me will understand that im not a bad pilot, i help out a lot in the TA, teaching people basic stuff, aswell as dogfighting, both basic, and more complex moves and strategies, but i think i'd rather like to find an experienced pilot, one who can wipe the floor with my arse, and get him to throw me about a bit, and teach me a little. anyone like nomak or sniper interested?? it would be much appreciated!:D

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 07:09:11 PM »
Let him in hes good:aok helped me alot:aok
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 08:02:48 PM »
Poo just go to the DA on any given night(US), you'll find them. I realize you're in the UK so it's late for you, but that's when most the duelin folks get on. I also think I read that Nomak is regularly in the TA/DA on Wed nights. Might be Fri nights, can't remember which.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 05:44:43 AM »
cool, ty. you know, id just like to fly with some of the real amazing sticks, i always learn best when im the cannon fodder :)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 02:48:46 AM »
this must be a troll, i wipe the floor with ur arse at least 4 nights a week, 4 out of 5 fights. :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 03:23:20 AM »
That is pretty rude....

Skill level is unimportant, everyone has something they can pass on, even if it is just helping them getting set up to fly.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 06:11:16 AM »
Originally posted by Delirium
That is pretty rude....

Skill level is unimportant, everyone has something they can pass on, even if it is just helping them getting set up to fly.

yes, but i do not want to learn to fly, i have been able to do that for a year with some level of competence;)

i would just like to find someone willing to spend some time with me in the da. bat, you're perfectly good enough but i can never find you on at the right time. i always have a great time in the da with you and schatzi