Author Topic: Mechanic's Final Post  (Read 682 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Mechanic's Final Post
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 11:51:24 PM »
Whatever may come your comments are always welcome in the custom skins forum, as we usually try to stick to specifics ("I think your rivets need to be more visible" etc), and I appreciate any comments sent my way.

To the rest of the AH forums: I almost agree with ya lol

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
Mechanic's Final Post
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 11:57:32 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
In general Kurt, if he says he's done I say let the man be. Just my opinion.:aok

Sure slash, I read you... But...

Lets not forget that this guy has accused the community at large of being pretty hateful to him... You know, all in the interests of maintaining some kind of annoymous code of his own he just accuses everyone....

Well, I happen to be a member of that community and I have fixed limits on what I'm willing to be accused of by people I don't even know!  So, in a very short time I've developed a rather large problem with his little 'Pity me' show.

So, Pointing out to him that I'm calling the bluff doesn't seem all that far out of line from my perspective.

May I also point out that right now he's still logged in under that ID and reading this thread?  Not the actions of someone who's claimed 'Its now over'.  Its a troll.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 12:02:47 AM by Kurt »
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Mechanic's Final Post
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 12:18:18 AM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Man, if he couldn't hang over here I don't see how he could weather a good O'Club furball.

LOL Really, as far as the BBS goes this is like the TA. LMAO
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty