Author Topic: Another Pile of China Crap!  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Another Pile of China Crap!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2001, 07:44:00 AM »
glad ur happy there dead. yes you are safer walking around at 2am that just about anyone here in the states doing the same in any major city. Sort of like crossing the road with your eyes closed, just wouldn't think about trying it.  :) But I won't trade that for my right to vote, if I had to walk around at 2am, I'd just have a friend in my breast pocket, another freedom ur government has taken from you. But be happy, your life is simpler, obviously what you and many others seek.
<S>
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2001, 07:50:00 AM »
Eagler, no offence intended, but if you was born in Italy you will be called a Fascist, if in Germany a Nazi, i suppose.
But, since you're born in the mighty land of true and freedom, you are just a patriot.

Funny  :)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2001, 07:56:00 AM »
huh?
I think if I were born in the above mentioned places my views would not be the same. Maybe I'd be able to understand your views better. Sorry you think so, but you are wrong. I cherish our freedom here, trying to understand why others are happy with less...

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2001, 09:16:00 AM »
Stop, stop!!!

Cool down!!

I told you, no offence  :)

And I agree, US is a nice place, and maybe will be a good place to live (for me at least), but I disagree with your view about other countryes to be less free than yours.

Just for example,

I am free to be communist (i'm not commie), but not free to be clearly racist (like KKK), there you are free to be part of KKK, but I bet you will have some problems to declare to be commie.

Same with other stuff.

Remember

All we old BBS nuts had that great flame war about gun and rights and second amendement, and we agreed that we have 2 different cultures, and we have what we want, without forcing others to act as we are used.

So maybe, I underline "maybe", there something good even in the china's organization, otherwise a billion and half people will have raise in arms, like you do in 1777 or France do in 1789 (hope correct date).

I'm sure they dont eat theyr children as some year ago here we were told about commie (LOL).

Is just that they are now public enemy number one for your overinflated military system, and for the economic lobbyes that want new fresh territory to colonize with the "new economy".

And media, president, schools, have part in this system, so they paint this new "land of evil".

"Right or wrong is my country" and I will add ", and others must be wrong".

Someone earlier (Hang) wrote:

<hoists the American flag and salutes>
Yup, we're guilty.. guilty as sin of impressing, enslaving and murdering peoples that don't look like us; speak our brand of the language or have the cash to defend themselves. We've been doing it non-stop for over two hundred years and we are getting ready to slap OUR version of domestic tranquilty upon the rest of the planet BY FORCE IF NECESSARY. We know who you are, what you think, we know of your feeble and puny plots against us, and we await our chance to come to YOUR lands and evilly and without mercy place a McDonalds on every corner of your dirty ugly cities.

Is just a joke, I understand, but...
how many rightish people there really think in this terms?
is'nt what have been done in the old eastern countryes in Europe, by acknowledge of the local population, of course, witch only view of the US system were holliwood movies and "Voice of America"?

What about your homeless, and black or hispanic people?

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. You want fries and a soft drink with that??"

How sadly real   :rolleyes:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2001, 10:39:00 AM »
Naso

All will be forgiven if you can send this Italian-American some home grown mastacholli   :)

<S>

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Eagler ]

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2001, 10:49:00 AM »
"witch only view of the US system were holliwood movies and "Voice of America"?"

One of the great things about the evil U.S. of A. is that you are free to think how you want.

Me? Hollywood movies blow chunks. I don't even know what this "Voice of America" thing is.

I know what I know because I researched it or learned about it through non-biased books.

As for the blacks/hispanic comment...

How many nation's have memorials for their minority population that served for their country in a conflict? How many nation's have history books highlighting the work of famous minority inventors? How many nation's have museums dedicated to minority cultures?

Americans aren't all dumb, inbred, white-trash idiots. You should come visit sometime, it really isn't that bad.
-SW

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2001, 01:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
"witch only view of the US system were holliwood movies and "Voice of America"?"

One of the great things about the evil U.S. of A. is that you are free to think how you want.

Me? Hollywood movies blow chunks. I don't even know what this "Voice of America" thing is.

I know what I know because I researched it or learned about it through non-biased books.

As for the blacks/hispanic comment...

How many nation's have memorials for their minority population that served for their country in a conflict? How many nation's have history books highlighting the work of famous minority inventors? How many nation's have museums dedicated to minority cultures?

Americans aren't all dumb, inbred, white-trash idiots. You should come visit sometime, it really isn't that bad.
-SW

SW

I've been in US 4-5, maybe more times (did'nt remember, LOL), my sister spent 5 years living there and I have very good WASP friends, and a native (well, half native) friend too.

So I know a little about what your country is (is a little, I know, but is more than you seem to understand of the rest of the world, man!)

You really think I have to thank Amurrica for my freedom of speech and think??

BS!

And, we dont have such material because we dont have even the concept of "minority cultures", we talk about people, not race.

Maybe some of our eastern europe friends can explain better what is "Voice of America"
(like "Radio Vaticana", LOL)

SW, pls, think before jumping with the flame thrower on!

Eagler, S!

Hope you understand I dont mean to attack you as person, and even the US as whole nation, was just pointing at some behaviour of some of your gov in the past (and seem in the present).

Sorry I cannot understand what is Mastacholli, explain, and maybe someday if I will come to the con, I will bring some with me  :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2001, 01:26:00 PM »
Nevermind, you missed on every point and didn't understand a single thing I said.
-SW

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2001, 01:39:00 PM »
Sorry, SW, english is'nt my language, explain better, I will understand, or try to.

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2001, 02:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by -dead-:
But the Chinese government does dreadful things to people who disagree with them, as does the American government, as do all governments

I wouldn't even compare what punishment is like in America to China.

"Some" of our prisoners (criminals in prison) actually live a better life than some of the people on the outside.

I really doubt a prisoner in China has 3 healthy meals a day, showers, cable TV, etc.

I'm not saying I agree with our treatment of prisoners but lets face it China's prisons, executions, etc are a far cry to what we have in America.

Mox

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Mox ]

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
I was just trying to say that America shouldn't be represented by the select vocal few- in the news, on the air, in the newspaper or ESPECIALLY by the tourists from the U.S.

We aren't an oppressive people and most are quite satisfied with our lives on our own continent without trying to bully around our neighbors. Obviously by what you read this doesn't seem true, but what you read isn't representative of the entire nation just of the portion of the nation that feels it's need to inject it's views/opinions and beliefs elsewhere.

The U.S.A. is the melting pot of the world- everyone in this country, with the exception of Native Americans, is here because some people decided to come over on a boat or were brought over on a boat so we are all technically foreigners.   ;)

I just don't like being called (or labelled) a "typical american" when my views and opinions differs vastly from my fellow vocal americans.

Believe me, I wasn't flaming you I just wanted to set it straight that Americans aren't all the same.   :)
-SW

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2001, 02:18:00 PM »
Naso

Don't let SWulfe fool you...

You can catch the average American any weekday afternoon on the Jerry Springer Show  :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2001, 02:22:00 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler:
You can catch the average American any weekday afternoon on the Jerry Springer Show   :)

<shudder>

Nothing like watching a bunch of inbred idiots making fools of themselves on national T.V., THINKING they are being taken seriously and believing they are somehow right and the other person is wrong.

If you were to take every single person thats been on that stage and put them on some far far away planet then blow it up... the average intelligence of the human race would increase ten fold.
  ;)
-SW