Author Topic: Airsoft help (Crosman 760)  (Read 200 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Airsoft help (Crosman 760)
« on: January 30, 2006, 10:25:29 PM »
Went out and bought the 760 for $30 tonight.  I figured, it's cheap but what the hell.  Get home, she feeds the BBs like a dream...sorta.  About an hour later after shooting my Daisy for a while, the MFing Crosman won't feed.  I'm not sure if I screw up the magnetic bolt or what but the damn BBds won't fall onto the front of it.  I tried taking it apart but the part by the stock won't move apart.  Any ideas?  Don't really want to take it back, but I might, i'd rather fix it myself if possible.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »
Airsoft = crap.

If you can't fix it after taking it apart, then you can't fix it.

Buy a real BB gun to shoot around the house. Then get a real gun for the range.
-SW

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »
Oops meant airgun not airsoft.  Airsoft is cheap plastic that you can't take apart without breaking.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 10:36:58 PM »
Okay, had that model. Are you holding the gun forward/muzzle down and pulling the bolt ALL the way back? Keep pulling until you feel resistance to the point of no hope to pull it back further. Maybe the magnet managed to work it's way loose, you could try pushing it back in. If you are talking about the area where you shake about 12 bbs into and then pull the bolt back to drop a bb in, then they should fall if you pull the bolt back the entire way. If it's a problem with getting them into that area, then you should look into blockage or something.

With that airgun, you gotta lotta shaking in your lifetime.
-SW

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 10:39:28 PM »
I'm pulling til there is about a centimeter or half a centimeter of space behind the bolt.  You're saying all the way back, it's worth a try.  I can feel the spring resisting it right now.  (Gun is 25% dismantled)

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 10:42:10 PM »
I forget how far back it goes, but there's a point where it just won't go anymore. If you manage to break it, should be damn near impossible, then you pulled too much and something else was wrong. But if you are pulling it all the way back with the air rifle pointed at the ground and a bb doesn't drop, then I'd guess that the magnet came loose and is sticking out preventing a bb to drop.
-SW

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 10:47:08 PM »
Nah works great now that i'm pulling all the way, was used to my Daisy having it pop out from the side.  Cranking that lever 10 times is a job though:eek:

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 01:16:30 AM »
Dunno what Airsoft guns you may have fiddled with, but both Tokyo Marui and Classic Army are good quality replicas. I have substituted gears, engine, barrel, hop-up mechanism, and shot more than 30.000 bbs through both the M16 and Steyr AUG I own.

They may lack precision unless you seriously mod them, but it is a fun sport.

Daniel