Author Topic: morph!  (Read 274 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
morph!
« on: March 03, 2006, 05:26:25 PM »
2 questions. first, i need to know how to change the credit scroll speed in vegas. and if i get that right, next one is, could you host a film for me?

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Re: morph!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:40:01 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
2 questions. first, i need to know how to change the credit scroll speed in vegas. and if i get that right, next one is, could you host a film for me?

ok, i figured out the first one. now all i need to do is finish it all up and find a place to host it. reckon you could do it for me??

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
morph!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 07:22:33 PM »
Right click on the clip that will be your rolling credits, select insert/remove envelope... Click on velocity.. A green line will now apear in clip with credits... you move it up or down acordingly. Velocity can be adjusted as much as +300% or -100%.

You will see a "v" shaped or wedge marker at the top apear when velocity is adjusted. The "V" or wedge means that's the end of the clip and you should slide the clip back so it doesnt play 3 times over if you have the velocity set at say.. +300%. Get it?
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
morph!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Right click on the clip that will be your rolling credits, select insert/remove envelope... Click on velocity.. A green line will now apear in clip with credits... you move it up or down acordingly. Velocity can be adjusted as much as +300% or -100%.

You will see a "v" shaped or wedge marker at the top apear when velocity is adjusted. The "V" or wedge means that's the end of the clip and you should slide the clip back so it doesnt play 3 times over if you have the velocity set at say.. +300%. Get it?

yeah, but i also found you can do the same kinda thing by holding ctrl and stretching the clip.

film is rendering now, im just wondering if perhaps you could host it for me?

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
morph!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »
bump. i tried uploading it on pauls site, but it kept giving me some random error message. any chance you could put it up for me?