Author Topic: Dear Seattle Seahawks  (Read 268 times)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« on: November 20, 2006, 01:41:11 AM »
Plz keep losing to teams like the 49ers, we need a high draft pick, ty in advance
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 07:21:30 AM »
Everyone here is amazed that they're 6-4 with as many starters that have been injured.  You remove a pro-bowl QB and league MVP RB off any other team, and they usually don't go .250 winning percentage (Statistically speaking...)

4 starters on the O are out (well, we just got Alexander back...) and 3 starters on D. Ouch!

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:54:51 AM »
Use the right bait, land the big one;)

Sorry Rip, couldn't help myself. Seattle was my 5th team in the pick 5 pool yesterday. Worth about 2k too, they suck!
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 09:42:28 AM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
Use the right bait, land the big one;)

Sorry Rip, couldn't help myself. Seattle was my 5th team in the pick 5 pool yesterday. Worth about 2k too, they suck!

I agree, they suck! (Without their starters!) ;)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 03:19:49 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
I agree, they suck! (Without their starters!) ;)

Well, the 2004 Patriots lost alot of starters that year for a good portion of the season. Colvin(for the season), Law, Washington, just to name a few, I believe they started the most players in the league that year. Even lost Harrison and Wilson, the two starting safeties during the Superbowl.

All they did was go 17-2 and win their second Superbowl. You can make excuses or you can make plays
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:22:10 PM by Sixpence »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 04:06:42 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
Well, the 2004 Patriots lost alot of starters that year for a good portion of the season. Colvin(for the season), Law, Washington, just to name a few, I believe they started the most players in the league that year. Even lost Harrison and Wilson, the two starting safeties during the Superbowl.

All they did was go 17-2 and win their second Superbowl. You can make excuses or you can make plays

Ha! Take the starting QB and starting RB out, and they don't make it to  the superbowl!  Nice try, but you have to admit, losing an all-pro QB and league MVP really hurts us in this rash of losses....good news is...they'll be  back soon.  100%? Who  knows...but certainly they should be 100% for the play-offs.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 04:12:58 PM »

Ha! Take the starting QB and starting RB out, and they don't make it to  the superbowl!

We did that in 2001 ;)

but certainly they should be 100% for the play-offs.

(Jim Mora voice) Playoffs!!??!!??

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 04:23:47 PM »
Everyone here is amazed that they're 6-4 with as many starters that have been injured.  You remove a pro-bowl QB and league MVP RB off any other team, and they usually don't go .250 winning percentage (Statistically speaking...)

4 starters on the O are out (well, we just got Alexander back...) and 3 starters on D. Ouch!

what I wanna know is how you lost to my Vikings.

Sheesh they havent won a  game since.

I think I now know why Childress want allowed to call plays in philly now though..
Great organiser Terrible play caller
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 07:49:39 PM »
It's just payback for having the league's ugliest uniforms.

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Dear Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 07:59:18 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
It's just payback for having the league's ugliest uniforms.

I dont like their new uniforms either

Glad to see they went back to their old design on their Baseball style caps though.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty