Author Topic: RPM rotary function  (Read 162 times)

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
RPM rotary function
« on: June 02, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »
I didn't see this posted anywhere so excuse me if it was. :)

I can't get all my RPM's to map to 1 rotary on my X-52, the best I can do is use my profiler to map the rotary to my RPM increase and decrease keys on the keyboard but it's really not any better than just using the keyboard/not smooth like turning the rotary to the desired RPM. :)  

I hope this was just an oversight and will be addressed.   Thanx
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
RPM rotary function
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »
A couple things - the wheel is an analog input so make sure that you move that wheel all the way back and forth when you do a calibration.  The second thing is to make sure you've mapped the right axis.  You can doublecheck that by selected the axis that you think it is and opening the advanced tab.  Move the wheel back and forth and make sure that that registers in the advanced window.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
RPM rotary function
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 12:28:28 PM »
Pyro please add some feed back to the interface so we can tell which analog input device is moving.  It would make mapping much easier and more intuitive.

Thanks
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
RPM rotary function
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 12:36:30 PM »
It's not that my rotary won't work, it's that with the old AH mapping you could tell it to map  RPM 1,2,3 and 4  all to 1 rotary instaed of just 1 rpm to 1 rotary.

With the current setup  I click on the rotary axis to modify it and I can only click on RPM 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 but not all at once.  

I don't know how to clarify it much more.  Am I just missing something?
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!