Author Topic: Mirror Mirror, on the wall....  (Read 250 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Mirror Mirror, on the wall....
« on: October 25, 2000, 08:52:00 AM »
After a healthy lunch, all three presidential candidates decided to visit the men's room and found a strange-looking gent sitting at the entrance who said,
"Welcome to the gentleman's room. Be sure to check out our latest feature: a mirror that, if you look into it and say something
truthful, you will be rewarded with a wish. But be warned - if you say something false, you'll be sucked into the mirror to live in a
void of nothingness for all eternity."

They entered, and on finding the mirror Nader said, "I think I'm the most truthful of us three." In an instant he was surrounded by a pile of money, which he donated to the Green Party.

Bush stepped up and said, "I think I'm the most ambitious of us three." and he suddenly found the keys  to a new Lexus in his hand,
which he liked because it looked better than the Veep's car.

Excited over the possibility of having a wish come true,Gore looked in  the mirror and said, "I think..." - and was promptly sucked into the void.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Mirror Mirror, on the wall....
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2000, 03:39:00 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
FOFLMAO!!!!!!
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown