Author Topic: New nvidia drivers 91:13, complete P.O.S.  (Read 252 times)

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
New nvidia drivers 91:13, complete P.O.S.
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
New invidia driver 91:13 suck !
Downloaded them this morning.... bad mistake
 Download info says file size is 20 Megs .... but file size is 40 MB !
 International version is near 60 MB ...
 I have Dual SLI board with only one card installed  GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB . After install and after every reboot of pc Nview on task bar pops up a notice that informs me that SLI has been disabled and to clik on message to learn more . Click it and you are taken to Nvidia SLI Club for a big fat advertizement ( ADD Ware ) trying to sell you another friggin video card ( everytime you start your PC ). Could find no way to shut off this crap in settings . Also their is a new interface in the settings propertys ... that is "a complete cluster fXXK ! "
 Uninstalled the 91:13 drivers  and reinstalled 84:21 drivers ... all the watermelon from 91:13 drivers  gone and card propertys, and control of my computer  back to normal .
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:53:31 AM by CHECKERS »
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 10:45:43 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the 91.13's . I'm using the 91.28's right now and have to say that i like them, good performance , and image quality seems better to me . It also has the new control panel , but it gives you the option to use it or stick with the old one , i like the old one better myself .

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:18:44 AM »
38RUK....
 I'm really dissapointed with Nivida..... I hope they change it back soon ....or that Omega
starts up with Omega Drivers again .

Bob/CHECKERS
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.