Author Topic: .45 to the cockpit........  (Read 361 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
.45 to the cockpit........
« on: July 13, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
i'm sure its been done before but i'm curious how often......

I got drilled over an enemy base and somehow managed to hit the silk without getting killed. By the time I landed the field acks were down and I decided to go ping the flak that got me....as I got close I noticed a plane take off so I headed to the "spawn" for that runway instead. I "parked" right on edge of spawn and a jug sprung up:)....I popped about a clip into his cockpit and he started to fire down the runway...waited a bit and popped another 4 or 5 rounds and it appeared that something flew out of cockpit??...he kept firing but not moving so I pumped the rest of the clips into him and he blew up about 10 sec after I fired last round. Actually gave me appropriate kill #....when I 'landed" it showed capture...if we'd taken field would I have landed my kills?????

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 05:38:41 PM »
You won't get the message for landing (since you already bailed out of your plane), but if you check your scores, you will have kills in a chute. :)
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 05:40:57 PM »
im teh #1 choot pileit i get ter most killz
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 06:05:49 PM »
Yuma rules!

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 06:45:13 PM »
I did this the other day, I hid between the fuel tank and building near the end of the runway. I got 8 kills on various a/c trying to take off. Two hits in the cockpit then I'd hide, must have been cornfusing to those who got pilot wounds from a sniper in da hood :P

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 07:12:03 PM »
i did this one time...started shooting at a typie till he hit me with his wing and i died.