Author Topic: MAQDCM  (Read 271 times)

Offline Major Pain

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.virtualgamersonline.com
MAQDCM
« on: November 01, 2001, 10:05:00 AM »
Hello all,

We wanted to invite the Aces High community to our grand opening at Virtual Gamers Online. This time period will be limited to 3 weeks where discounts will be offered to the few online communites we are sending notices to.

VGO is a Hosting company which provides web hosting, domain hosting and email to gamers. We are dedicated to gamers, not business and hope to provide various services that suit gamers various needs at a very low price.

VGO has also launched its review site which is headed by some most of you may already know, Dave "Prophet" Williams (aka prop). While VGOgamer.com is new, out goal is to provide a quality site where people can get the latests on PC, PS2, XBOX games along with DVD Movie reviews.

Dave "mjrp" Gruger
dave.gruger@virtualgamersonline.com
Virtual Gamers Online, Inc. www.virtualgamersonline.com
VGOgamer www.vgogamer.com

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
MAQDCM
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2001, 10:17:00 AM »

I loved your movie, man!  I have it up on my shelf in a place of honor, right next to "You're in the army now" w/Pauly Shore!

SOB

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: SOB ]
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Major Pain

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.virtualgamersonline.com
MAQDCM
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2001, 12:33:00 PM »
Thanks SOB  :)

I love this movie also!  Kind of hits home as my Step Father was a Drill in the Army many years.  In fact, when i went through Boot, I remember walking out of the gas chamber only to hear his voice talking to my DI and saying, "I think Pvt. Gruger needs to go through again, dont you?"  Think I heard that 3 times that day and while I went through over and over again (no mask mind you) the others in my Company got to air out and watch.

Some think I may have gotten it easy because of having a father who was a DI a couple blocks away were very very wrong!  If i messed up, I not only got it from my DI's, got it from the old man too.

At any rate, the movie is a blast to watch, even for the 200th time I still laugh myself to tears!  I really wish they would come out with a second movie for it.

Dave
mjrp