Author Topic: Iran displays Holocaust cartoons  (Read 511 times)

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Iran displays Holocaust cartoons
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 05:20:34 PM »
Organiser Masoud Shojai said: "You see they allow the Prophet to be insulted. But when we talk about the Holocaust, they consider it so holy that they punish people for questioning it."

Who is "they" and I don't think this guy could buy a clue with all the oil in Iran.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »
"Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad prompted international criticism last year by saying the Holocaust was a "myth" and that Israel should be "wiped off the map".

Not happy where this is going and I wish for a Deus Ex Machina to give that avacado a departure from the act before somebody gets nuked.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 06:53:11 PM »
strange how millions of jews slaughtered less than 65 years ago is a myth to this mental gaint yet he believes every murderous translation from a belief revealed to its faithful by their prophet 1396 years ago
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder