Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 581 times)

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
Nothing to see here, move along
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »
I thought the Panamanians were bad drivers until I spent a year in Korea. To be fair though I think the problem in Korea is that they build cars without graduated throttles and brakes. It's either all or nothing. At least the collision avoidance system (horn) usually works. ;)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »
Thats easy, Californians... of any race!  You fuggers get an inch of white stuff on the road, and its as if all hell broke loose!
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 09:56:21 AM »
Originally posted by Russian
So Boroda votes on Shaheeds woman drivers :aok

In their culture(s) it's impossible to imagine a driving woman. Chechen woman driving a car - it's a nonsence. This guys still live in prehistoric tribal society.

In more "advanced" societies like Georgia - a woman who can drive a car will never go to Msk to be a taxi driver.

I don't mean to insult them, they are mostly nice guys, but they are simply different, and much more different from us then Russians are different from Western people.

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 01:36:09 PM »
the most dangerous driver isn't the dumbest or the one with the least skill, rather, it is the driver who chooses to be dangerous. Skill coupled with homicidal tendancies yeilds the worst of the worst. So, while asian women may be legendary for their lack of skill, I'm going with Russian women for their overwhelming will to damage, destroy and generally inflict themselves on everything in their vicinity.

Yes Pavel, your women are the the most dangerous behind a wheel, and I've driven with enough of them, in a big enough variety of environments, to confirm this.

NOTE:    Driving while lighting cigarettes, applying makeup and staring menacingly at your passanger while yelling at the top of your lungs, usually while holding a cell phone (or a combination of such) doesn't help.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 01:40:14 PM by Neubob »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
This should have been closed the minute it was posted.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com