Author Topic: Am I the only one that feels this way?  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
No sir i dont like it
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2006, 05:10:50 AM »
I've not been online for almost a couple of weeks so the three arena sort of caught me by suprise. I have no idea if this arrangement will suit me but things that came to mind were;

At least I can fly an early war aircraft without being mobbed by those using the later more powerfull versions. I'm simply not good enough to risk this often in the previous setup.

The downside could be a killer for me. Gameplay. At the beginning of the year I was going to pack it in and thought I would just try a flight or two before closing my account. But, I found the numbers playing were up, the arena was not overlarge and so I could just up, have a few flights and some fun before hitting the sack! - This is the aspect of Aches High that suits my lifestyle. I won't join squads because I can no longer give them the committment a good squad needs.

In my time I was in Kraits and later Firebirds 56th. Virtually all the pilots have left Aces High for one reason or another, but its all about change or the lack of it.

Now I don't mind the fact that sometimes we have huge arenas. As long as there is a hot spot or two to have some fun no problem. But if I log on and spend half an hour just looking for a fight it won't work for me, thats why I nearly quit the first time.

No, I won't quit just because it has changed. I will give it a go to see how it works out in practice. Its to Hichtechs credit that they do change things and try to make it better.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
No sir i dont like it
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2006, 06:52:26 AM »
Much ado about nothing.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
No sir i dont like it
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »
Originally posted by SLED
So much for no new post on the new arena subject.

apparently they got tired of closing threads.

...ya I think HTC just don't bother reading all these extra posts :noid