Author Topic: adding ship sunk  (Read 619 times)

Offline TalonII

• Zinc Member
adding ship sunk
« on: September 16, 2006, 04:14:03 PM »
We get credit for everything we kill except for ship sunk any change of adding that to the expanded score list.

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
adding ship sunk
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 08:27:51 AM »
ummmmm its called

System: Ship Destroyed

Happy?
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline TalonII

• Zinc Member
Hmmmm
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 11:46:23 AM »
Hmmm actually during the war it was scored by tonnage sunk and it was a huge thing. Besides I was referring to ship to ship sinking, as well as those sunk by bombing. So please explain why every answer I get from you guys is curt.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
adding ship sunk
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 12:27:35 PM »
So please explain why every answer I get from you guys is curt.

Because they know everything!  If you are referring to when you are looking up the expanded stats Talon, yes I agree that ships sunk should be a catagory.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Re: Hmmmm
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 09:45:19 PM »
Originally posted by TalonII
...So please explain why every answer I get from you guys is curt.

who the heck is curt and what does he have to do with it??   :noid

Offline TalonII

• Zinc Member
adding ship sunk
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 04:43:43 PM »
Who is curt? Hmmm and I was wondering why I always get answers without substance. Its obvious your infinite knowledge of English has failed you. I used the word curt, which means abrupt or rude, as I’m tried of the smartass answers I’ve been getting and was trying to be civil. But given I never get a straight answer from you guys I guess I just should have said that, as it seem to be all you understand.

TalonII
23 year Veteran of the USAF

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
adding ship sunk
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 05:25:51 PM »
As it stands currently, there is only a credit upon landing message for killing other players. While those who are only interested in blowing up or sinking inanimate non-player vehicles, objects, and structures might like to be lauded for their efforts, to be fair, you'd have to have landing messages for everything from killing ack to resupplying hq.

The text buffer would perpetually be full of successfully landing nothings.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
adding ship sunk
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 06:40:45 PM »
SYSTEM: A no skill dweeb killed three defenseless wittle barges in an B-17G of Noskill Dweebs, Inc.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
adding ship sunk
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:30:57 AM »
That's not quite fair. On one mission I sank 2CVs - I was suitably happy but there was no recognition - whereas a 262 can take down 2 Lancs and still get it broadcast - which I think is a little unbalanced.

But mainly, I'd like to squelch all those '2 Victories' messages. I seem to get too many of those.
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.