Author Topic: Account cancellation  (Read 1482 times)

Titanium

Account cancellation
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2000, 01:56:00 AM »
Hiya Saw,
         Gowd blimey, So Swindon still exists ehh        

J/K    

------------------

[This message has been edited by Titanium (edited 05-08-2000).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Account cancellation
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2000, 12:33:00 PM »
With a total of 2 kills in 32 sorties in tour 3, and no flights in tour 4, I would venture to guess that this sim takes awhile to master, it's not arcadish like AW3 is...so, he may enjoy the arcadish feeling of AW3..after all, I have nephews not even in their teens racking up dozens of kills in AW3, but when I put them on my AH, they fail miserably.

AH is a tough game to master, if you've noticed, those that are really good at it have been playing WB's for a  few years.

Good luck WW in pursuit of flight sim happiness, after all, that's what its all about, what makes YOU happy.

air_spro

Account cancellation
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2000, 02:55:00 PM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:

AH is a tough game to master, if you've noticed, those that are really good at it have been playing WB's for a  few years.

You got that right , try not coming out of wb's ,,, lol . We are having to learn it all over again .   .

Some of us air's ain't going to come here either I am thinking   .

As u say this ain't for everyone , WW have fun were ever u fly .    spro  

------------------
air_rules = Play fair ....Don't worry about points......Keep a sense of humor......Drink Jim Beam......and don't let the fediddlein cat walk on the keyboard.......!!!

air_squadron

[This message has been edited by air_spro (edited 05-09-2000).]

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Account cancellation
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2000, 08:30:00 PM »

Originally posted by WW:
I was happy to give them all the time in world. I could live with it, I was trying to use my experience to help newer newbies.

I decided to split when it became obvious that me and my opinions simply we'rnt welcome there anymore.

Like I said, the message above splains it all

You have been vulched here too often.  I can relate.  I flew a week-off-line, before I tried to mix it up here with the big boys  That was last September, in the Open Beta.  I still get crushed more than I like!
I also did the "Closed" Beta on AW3.  I tested it before it was a twinkle in your eye, and everyone elses!  This SIM is unreal!
It makes ya fly like a real pilot.  But it isn't for everyone.  The learning curve is awesome.  So I say, if you think you are abused, then fly here on a regular basis!  
It gets even worse!    What were you thinking?  Did you fly AW3 at the get-go?
I think not.  But you are making the choice.
I made my choice.  I die here and there, with equal precision!  
Just here, there are more choices......and options.
Salute, as I feel for you and respect the decision.  After a few years, you will want to fly on-line again, and the folks here will waste you....with a passion. <proficiency=kills>  Keep the spirit!

K-KEN

http://www.cutthroats.com/

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Account cancellation
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2000, 09:09:00 AM »

Originally posted by Titanium:
Hiya Saw,
         Gowd blimey, So Swindon still exists ehh        

J/K    

Yes, and we still all drive Hondas !!!
Do you know it's Origin ? ..... Shwein-Town ! meaning PIG TOWN !

Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.