Author Topic: DLL's  (Read 532 times)

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
DLL's
« on: May 01, 2000, 01:18:00 PM »
I did alittle house cleaning this weekend(you wouldn't believe the junk I found!) and while taking out the trash have somehow screwed the pooch in the joystick department. I was wondering if anyone knows which .dll files are critical to joystick use. I dont much think It matters alot but...I have a CH f16 combatstick USB on a P2450 with a TNT2 32meg(non ultra   )

Also, I was trying (again) to hook up my 3 month old (unused) CH propeds USB. If anyone has any tricks I would like to hear. CH says that their USB drivers don't support games that dont recognize more than one stick.(They said 3 months ago that the new improved drivers would be out soon. Waiting...) Does AH recog 2 sticks? Anyway, after trying unsuccesfully to configure/calibrate it I give up. I think I hosed it, as it doesn't even try to recognize it when I plug it in to the USB port. It originally was recognized as a "HID compliante 3 axis device", or some such...

Great thanks in advance for any input available.

------------------
Liz
"Their are only two types of aircraft-fighters and targets"

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
DLL's
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2000, 08:37:00 PM »
   Please forget the dll question, it was just a matter of a reboot. I only temperarily fried the joystick setup.
   The other question still stands. ? Does AH recognize a 2 stick set up? If so, I'll set to work frying my sys again, hehe  
Otherwise, I'll wait...and wait...and wait on CH.   My ustabefavorite stick company.

Offline Azrael

• Zinc Member
DLL's
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2000, 12:34:00 AM »
Setup -> Joy Stick -> Select Joystick.
You can use several sticks in AH, you just have to map the functions I think.

Az

II.(K)/JG2