Author Topic: Big Brother found us.  (Read 305 times)

Offline FalconSS

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Big Brother found us.
« on: December 17, 2006, 08:38:38 AM »
Me and my Family live in a small town in Illinois in a apartment building that we've lived at for 3 years now it has 20 units, the town has about 20 thousand and only a couple of apartments of this size, anyway here we're used to having video cameras watch us at the bank, grocery etc, our town has little crime but none the less there's some. So due to our landords POOR choice of rent-tee's he's now installing video cameras all over the building, hence the subject big brothers here guess I'll have to do my nose and butt picking inside LOL
Marty McFly

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Big Brother found us.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:08 AM »

Offline FalconSS

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
2 hours South of Chicago {GO WHITE SOX!}
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 10:45:40 AM »
We do frequant there alot, the next rule will be no wife beater T-shirts and no barfing on camera LOL
Marty McFly

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Big Brother found us.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 01:48:40 PM »
I tried beating my wife with one of those shirts, it didn't work. The whole time I was beating her with it she lined up, took her time, then kicked me in the balls like she was booting a 60 yard field goal.  After the swelling goes down to the point I can walk, I'm going back to the claw hammer.  The wife beater just doesn't work.  Was I using the shirt incorrectly?

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Big Brother found us.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 03:36:29 PM »
Yes, you have to wrap a big bar of soap in it, that is included in the premium model.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11