Author Topic: Thx for a fun night in Blue  (Read 198 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Thx for a fun night in Blue
« on: December 09, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »
Found a new aspect to the game that i have really grown to love.

Taking the K4 up to 15-20k and hunt lancs, B24s and B17s. It is dangerous if the drivers are awake or have good gunners but im doing ok and it kinda has a realsim to it.

MA for providing me with a target rich enviroment up there and for doing your best to knock me down :)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 02:25:38 AM »
This has always been available. Has the Orange arena test been good for waking up our complacency?? What else can we find in the blue arena play that has always been there?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 02:30:12 AM »
Q: What do you call a Norwegian up in a 109?

A: Kipper in a tin.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 03:06:38 AM »
lol :D

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 03:09:35 AM »
Originally posted by bustr
This has always been available. Has the Orange arena test been good for waking up our complacency?? What else can we find in the blue arena play that has always been there?

I think the map with all the islands is the best for hunting buffs. Seems like they bother to climb more there and you can see their dots and darbars going for some strategic target with greater ease. Separating a buff dot from a fighter dot is not so easy over land imo.