Author Topic: Patch 5 to AH 2.09  (Read 593 times)

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »
I'm downloading the new patch right now, alt+tabbed to see on the homepage what's new, but HTC didn't say anything about it... does anyone know what's new in this patch?
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 05:00:49 PM »
its on the web page now.  looks like nothing huge but a bunch of housekeeping fixes.  Good to see.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 05:07:46 PM »
Rgr that, I saw, thanks.

Glad to have the new maps on clipboard and for the added info in the E6B! And we can sport again our squad insignia on the Hogs! Nice, thanks HTC! :aok

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 05:15:00 PM »
Originally posted by Gianlupo
And we can sport again our squad insignia on the Hogs! Nice, thanks HTC! :aok

well I glad you mentioned this, I had no idea of the Hog's not letting the noseart/squad insignia show up, I bet I have replaced and edited the dang thing nearly 8 times, and Schatzi has done it 2 or 3 for me, and now I read this, ROFL.....

thanks  HTC!!!!  for the fix
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline oddbal

• Zinc Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
Is the server down? I haven't been able to log on since update.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 06:58:45 PM »
Originally posted by TC

well I glad you mentioned this, I had no idea of the Hog's not letting the noseart/squad insignia show up, I bet I have replaced and edited the dang thing nearly 8 times, and Schatzi has done it 2 or 3 for me, and now I read this, ROFL.....

:lol :lol :lol Poor TC... and poor Schatzi, too! :)

Oddbal, I don't know about other arenas, but I and Mace tried to log into DA and SEA and always got "host connection lost", we had to duel in MidMA... servers are strangely behaving in these days.... :p
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 07:01:36 PM by Gianlupo »

Offline oddbal

• Zinc Member
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »
Thanks, I downloaded the new patch and now I cant get on 8 man h2h or main sever. Just says host time out, or could not find. Interenet is fine. thanks oddball

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:36:48 PM »
Was the issue of Rook and Knights being labeled incorrectly ever fixed?

Also, is there a post explaining the new win the war conditions(90% & 50% of each other country)...along with the message on the Country Status page stating that flight is disabled when a certain ENY number is reached?

Just wondering, if there was a post I missed it.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 07:47:52 PM »
Originally posted by oddbal
Thanks, I downloaded the new patch and now I cant get on 8 man h2h or main sever. Just says host time out, or could not find. Interenet is fine. thanks oddball

oddbal, maybe you are trying to log into a host thats still using the old version?

Also, remember that with a new patch you migth have to reallow AH for your AntiVirus as well as your FireWall - my guess would be one of those is blocking you.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Patch 5 to AH 2.09
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser

thanks  HTC!!!!  for the fix

TC, the last version i sent you is taylored as per Skuzzys personal recommendations through mail. And I tested it in game this time. I SAW it display fine.

If it *still* doesnt work, please send some of those nice gents with sneakers and white jackets...... :)
21 is only half the truth.