Author Topic: re:rudder peddles  (Read 288 times)

Offline benches243

• Zinc Member
re:rudder peddles
« on: January 08, 2007, 02:25:25 PM »
hey so i got to no how to set up the rudder pedals. but how do u now have your joystick and your rudder pedals. like i can only use the rudder pedals and then i cant use my joystick and i put my joystick i cant use my rudder pedals. so im at my main menu and i go to options/controls/map controlers and i go to the trop down and put in my rudder pedals and i did the settings and stuff and then i go into the plane and the rudder pedals work. but my joy doesnt work. so i go bak to the options/controls/map controlers and i have to put my joystick on. so i dont no how to use both my rudder peddles and my joystivk in the same flight.

thanx
mike

im not scared of dieing but im derified of leting down my gilr saunder

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »
In the options.. you should choose your joystick and have it mapped for the functions you want on it.  X and Y axis, Throttle, buttons etc.   then pick your rudder pedals and make sure the only thing active on it is the rudder movement.  (pick rudder, assign, move pedals).  This should allow for your joystick to do the proper things and your pedals to do the proper things.

S!
Rocket

Offline benches243

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »
thanx i needed the help im so happy <>>

thanx
mike

im not afraid of dieing but im derified of letting down my girl saunder