Author Topic: I WIN!!!!1111!!!! (again)  (Read 574 times)

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
I WIN!!!!1111!!!! (again)
« on: March 05, 2007, 11:57:58 PM »
I love the EW/MW arenas.  Anyone looking to pad their K/D or K/H scorz should go check it out!

Not going to name any names of t3h 1337 skwadz I was pwnzoring, but big <> to you fellas.  You make this game fun! :)

And to all you furball types who say there is nothing but milkrunning undefended bases going on in there:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

you guys have  noooooooo  idea what you are talking about, LOLzz

20 Bish, 10 Knits, 3 Rooks??? Sounds good to me!!!  All your M3s r belong to us!, er ME!!!!111!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:07:24 AM »
:huh
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:07 AM »
I know exactly what he means.

I have had a lot of fun defending a base from a constant base taking horde in the EW/MW arena before.

It is like one of those sushi conveyor belts which keep bringing you food to snack on, it is great.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:43:15 AM »
:D :aok
325th Checkertails

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:23:24 AM »
:rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: I WIN!!!!1111!!!! (again)
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:23:38 AM »
Originally posted by kamilyun
I love the EW/MW arenas.  Anyone looking to pad their K/D or K/H scorz should go check it out!

Not going to name any names of t3h 1337 skwadz I was pwnzoring, but big <> to you fellas.  You make this game fun! :)

And to all you furball types who say there is nothing but milkrunning undefended bases going on in there:

20 Bish, 10 Knits, 3 Rooks??? Sounds good to me!!!  All your M3s r belong to us!, er ME!!!!111!

Yep, for the first two months, you have around around 150 folks in the EWA.    A shame that it is now relagated to this stuff.  

Furry - :rofl    I know exactly what you mean.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:29:17 AM »
:lol

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
This thread should be titled "CONGRADULATIONS [sic] "Blue Knights" !!!".
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: I WIN!!!!1111!!!! (again)
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
Originally posted by kamilyun

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

the other night while I was flying in the LWA, someone mentioned that a well known player and some his squadron mates were in the MWA milk running undefended Knight bases since there weren't any Knights logged into the MWA arena.  

So I venture in there, find the base they were milk running so I take off and head there to defend the base.  As I get there, I see an M3 approach the map room and I make my guns pass just in the nick of time and kill the M3 and the troops.  Just to make sure that I got all the troops, I made one more pass with my cannons and shot up the map room.  I ended up killing another M3 that was hiding in there.  The CO of this squadron was in the first M3 and he and I both got a good laugh about it over a private channel.  However, the 2nd guy I had killed and his merry manic depressive cohort with a bipolar condition started to scream and cry over Channel 200 about how I lacked any sort of  life, yada yada yada.  Their CO and I had another good laugh about these two.

I just thought it was funny that this so called "zero king" and his bipolar crony would scream about how lacked any sort of life for killing them when they were in a virtually empty arena, attacking an undefended base (until I got there) just to pad their score.  And I'm the one with no life?  Hehehe

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song