Author Topic: Rusty old stick needs help  (Read 751 times)

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
Rusty old stick needs help
« on: August 28, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »
Hello everyone <S> I havent played AH for about 3 yrs. I have about 2 yrs exp on and off  in AH altogether.I just got back a week ago and found out i was a newbie again. I was looking 4 someone to help me out 1v1 so I can get my SA back(what little I had). Im not a kid and i remember most of the controls. Just looking for a halfway decent stick to help me remember what i have lost. I really enjoy this game but have not had much luck finding a really good 1v1 fight. I was never really that good at furballin so the DA has not really been any help. Any1 that can help is greatly appreciated. <S> to all    ITS GOOD 2 BE BACK!!!!!!!! :aok :aok :aok :aok

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
Re: Rusty old stick needs help
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »
Sorry 4got 2 mention im basically a spit dweeb :D If some1 could break me of that :rofl :rofl  I would really appreciate it :aok

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
Sorry didn't have time for you today. I'm in TA most weekdays (approx. same time as today, between 4:00-6:00pm PST).
Besides the trainers, there are many other excellent sticks who are regulars in TA and like to practice the same. Just yell, whenever you're there  :D

In DA look for Kennel members (DFC) and Dog Fighting Orphanage guys. They like to help out.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »
You can break from the spit dweebiness by simply starting off in a different plane.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 01:56:38 AM »
If ya see me online, gimme a shout (I'm not a halfway decent stick mind) - but can give ya some practise shooting me down

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »
2Bighorn!!! I remember you now. Good 2 see you made it to a trainer.Congratulations!!! :aok You might remember me from a couple yrs back. I used the screenname Azul before. But shhhh dont tell anyone

Offline BluAngel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 11:11:56 AM »
Disturbed,
Maybe i'll see you out there some too, I've got the same problem, I played fr a few years back up untilAH II came out, then my computer wouldn't handle it anymore. Then I left for the  Navy shortly after. I just found out our new computer would handle it last night. So I started back up. Completely surprised my old handle is still available. [BluAngel]. I think I remember your old handle [Azul] Did you play in '03? Anyways, it's good to see I'm not the only one in this boat.
Blu

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
Disturbd:

Anytime you see me in TA feel free to practice shooting me,I make an OK target,usually in a mossie or other big twin so it's a big target.... lol

BTW,Texture will help sharpen your SA real quick,lose sight of him and your DEAD :uhoh

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 04:10:18 PM »
I used the screenname Azul before. But shhhh dont tell anyone

Busted.  Thought you were dead homes.

Offline Disturbd

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »
HEY!!!!!! Geary whats up ???? No not quite dead yet. Just sent you a PM with my email addy. Get ahold of me so you can kick my arse like you used to. :D Good to see you still flying

Offline 20mmrain

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
      Hey disturbd I know you prolly have allot of offers on this, but My squad and I are in the DA allot of time and I would be willing to help. We are on channel 133 on bish allot of time In the DA. You are more then welcome to come fly with us for awhile. We have allot of people that have recently just started playing AH that we're trying to get up to speed, that's why were in the DA allot. We also have me who is the CO I've been playing for 3 and1/2 years, We also have 2 guys who have been playing since Air worrier and one who is flying with trainers at least3 hours a day. So if one of us can't answer your question I'm sure we can find the answer for you. So you don't miss understand I'm not trying to recruit you, that would be up to you at a later time. This is just one guy to another willing to give you help.

Later Bud
20mmrain   
Spitfire's Are only Called Noob Planes By the People Who Can't Beat Them!!!