Author Topic: when a new map comes out  (Read 405 times)

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
when a new map comes out
« on: June 28, 2007, 04:30:39 PM »
ok i am sick and tired of the same old stale maps,in the same old stale arenas.

if we ever get a different map would some one send me a email and i might come back and play.

even a large map at weekends would break the boredom
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
when a new map comes out
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
use the familarity to your advantage..........u know the maps that good, now ya can strt doing some base capturing!!!!!:D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 05:01:31 PM »
Roger you leaving?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »
Hopefully someone does build a new map or htc brings back a few of the big boys.
I tried, and failed miserably.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
I am with you Rogerdee. It has been a over a month now since I have flown in AH. HTC can get my 15$s a month when they earn it. And these past few months they have done a piss poor job of it. I know my 15$ doesn't mean anything to them and that is alright by me. I just don't see the point and paying for something I am not using.  

So, I went to ubi.com and dropped 30 dollars on this http://digitalstore.ubi.com/178/3021/product/Buy-IL-2-Sturmovik:-1946-Download and have been having a blast.  

The community here has asked, begged and demanded new maps for the past few months..hell longer than that. HTCs total lack of response on the matter, the last buggy build and server caps are what prompted me to cancel my account with them. I will come back to HTC when they fix their current game play issues. The server caps, ENY, stale maps, terrain bugs and GV bugs. Once some of them are fixed..or hell even addressed I will come back. Until then, I am enjoying the eye candy that is IL2 1946.

-Spot

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »
:cry

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 06:44:44 PM »
Fester made another map but was told it was unacceptable, but was never told why.  So needless to say he won't be making another one any time soon.:(
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
Originally posted by BBBB

So, I went to ubi.com and dropped 30 dollars on this http://digitalstore.ubi.com/178/3021/product/Buy-IL-2-Sturmovik:-1946-Download and have been having a blast.  

Hell, I could have saved you some $$'s. I have all of that series in a box somewheres.
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »
Thanks. No worries though. IL2 1946 is all the series in one. SO I am good to go. I have been having a blast playing online. No, the servers are not the same, but the game play is better, no hordes, no silly alt monkeys (Looks at AKAK :) ).

Xargos, thats my point. HTC needs to beef up on the PR stuff. They tell us nothing, but then think we are going to stay loyal to the brand. When the truth is games are starting to come out that make AHII look like something from MS paint. Don't get me wrong. I love AHII, but lately this lack of commo and stale game play is just to much of a thorn in the side to want to play the game any longer. I hope it gets better soon, I am breaking my AH addiction and may be gone for good.

-Spot

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
when a new map comes out
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »
They are two busy working on CT to look at new maps or put the old ones back in.  After all they are like 4,251 weeks behind schedule.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
Re: when a new map comes out
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 11:19:18 PM »
Originally posted by rogerdee
when a new map comes out

You'll probably be eating through a tube at this rate.  :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH