Author Topic: Basic Map Ingredients  (Read 743 times)

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Basic Map Ingredients
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
Looks like it has great potential Motley. I see places where there can be CV battles, and land masses where pilots could find mountains & valleys to have great fights in as well. Kudos to you, and anyone else  working on maps!:aok
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Basic Map Ingredients
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 11:03:10 AM »
Originally posted by MotleyCH
Heres a map I started..but not having much experience at this, could take me forever to make.

:aok Very nice looking map
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Basic Map Ingredients
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 11:12:28 AM »
Are the passaged wide enough for the wide swath that cv waypoints require?  that could be a blast
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
Basic Map Ingredients
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 12:06:45 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Are the passaged wide enough for the wide swath that cv waypoints require?  that could be a blast

Most of the passages are wide enough.

Like I said tho, it could take a while for me to complete.

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Basic Map Ingredients
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 11:17:36 AM »
Good luck! Motley I hope you get good clear instruction on requirements for approval and submition into rotation.

BTW- LOVE the avatar. I havent given those corcksucking bastages a dime since they pulled the plug. And they wouldnt even give me an address to send them all my previously purchased console games as a form of protest:rofl .
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*