Author Topic: 109 Bugs  (Read 393 times)

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
109 Bugs
« on: August 26, 2007, 11:56:23 PM »
Since the update on 109 cockpits I'm geting this...

Its in g6 and g14 for sure.. Didn't try g2 yet.
Das Muppets

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:30:33 AM »
and what exactly is "this"

I see two huge pictures with no refrence to the bug itself whatsoever. :huh
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
109 Bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 02:17:50 AM »
I found Waldo!

:D

Seriously, I see the 2nd pic has a red and blue light on the frame.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline jazzman1315

• Zinc Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 09:17:57 AM »
Hey, no fair....!
I don't get that on my 109's. Is that a gunnery aid?  ...Or maybe a proximity indicator for proxy kills??:huh

Offline Laciner

• Zinc Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »
This has been posted several times before. In the 109G6, and no other 109 models, when the gear has raised fully, two objects appear in the front-left portion of the environmental awareness panel. Perhaps they are a side-effect of the updated tail wheel, which was the only element of any of the 109s that was modified in the 2.11 patch.

"Its in g6 and g14 for sure.. Didn't try g2 yet."

You had the time and inclination to take screenshots, upload them to Imageshack, write a post on the bug forum, but you didn't have time to take off in the other four 109 models, or even explain the problem, or find the other three "109 gear problem" threads?

Offline Tachus

• Copper Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
Originally posted by Laciner

You had the time and inclination to take screenshots, upload them to Imageshack, write a post on the bug forum, but you didn't have time to take off in the other four 109 models, or even explain the problem, or find the other three "109 gear problem" threads?

Well nobody is perfect, and some people aren't even CLOSE :D

Just a little ribbing, no offense meant. :)

Best regards,
--Tachus

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 12:09:24 AM »
This has been posted several times before. In the 109G6, and no other 109 models, when the gear has raised fully, two objects appear in the front-left portion of the environmental awareness panel. Perhaps they are a side-effect of the updated tail wheel, which was the only element of any of the 109s that was modified in the 2.11 patch.

:lol Perfectionist anyone? Sorry, I'm uber lazy didn't use search button..
Das Muppets

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
109 Bugs
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »

yet instead of testing it yourself you took the time to rant?:lol
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.