Author Topic: Base taking squad  (Read 758 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
Base taking squad
« on: September 05, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
If your interested in working with an honorable group of guys in their late 20's and up click on the link and post a request.

http://www.a8s.us/

We are a Team oriented Squad that likes to take bases and rack up kills when we can. We don't need you to be the greatest player but we do need you to have the same mindset coming in.

Squad jumpers and furballers need not apply. Nothing against furballers , we like that too but its just not our primary objective.

We'd like to find at least 2 more guys interested in what we do. If they come as friends, even better.

(edit)
I should mention that we took 134 bases in 90 camp.

Just 75  in 91 but over 5000 kills and somehow ranked 25
So we're fairly successful at what we like to do.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:45:51 PM by A8TOOL »

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:52:35 AM »
This recruitment thread will be replaced by our Aces & 8's  acct. shortly

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Base taking squad
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 03:56:23 AM »
Originally posted by A8TOOL
This recruitment thread will be replaced by our Aces & 8's  acct. shortly
Sounds like a winning team you're gathering. :aok

and GL :D
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline aml51

• Zinc Member
Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 05:48:00 AM »
If your interested in working with an honorable[/u] group of guys in their late 20's..........................

read this thread :makes the above statment BS[/u].
read the 4th post down by revived1.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »
Originally posted by aml51
Awww you're just jealous because the A8's  have mastered the Clinton/Kerry technique of obfuscation...  It's not cheating if I can do it!
:rolleyes:

Almost sorry I wished 'em well now.  Maybe they'll really turn honorable by hanging out with other honorable types?    ...maybe?
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM »
Originally posted by aml51

first of all,whats you MA account name not the BBS shades name and the A8's are a good group of guys.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Re: Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 04:58:36 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
first of all,whats you MA account name not the BBS shades name and the A8's are a good group of guys.

According to the unofficial rules of the Squadron Forums section 5 states:

You must be in a squadron for 1 month or looking for a squad. :D
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 08:48:15 PM »
Don't know who AMl51 is But he set up a special acct. just to come bash us with his very 1st post.   Don't say a whole lot about him .... er maybe it it says all you need to know. He sees something good and doesn't like it.

In AH you will find a lot of different squads made up of like minded individuals. Kinda like that saying "Birds of a feather flock together"  Others are so mean, deceitful and unsavory they become loners.They can't get along with anyone and like it that way.

The posts here on our forums are full of them. If you  ever take a look at the veiws on a " just wanted to make a point, statement or suggestion post you might see something like 250 veiws and 30 replies.

The guy who made the post might look like this  :aok   Then this guy comes in and starts trouble:furious  He's been waiting on that guy all day. Now that guy becomes this guy :mad:  and finally this:rolleyes:  or that guy:cry Which makes those other guys happy because they feel they've won. Out of the 30 posts this guy :aok made 6 of them and these guys :cool: made 4. The problem with the country and life in general is these guys :O  who represent the 220 views without saying a word  These are also the guys who let politicians make choices for them, keep the bankers in power and cause the most traffic jams.

Hopefully this post won't turn me into this guy:noid but it probably will
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 08:50:29 PM by A8TOOL »

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 08:58:58 PM »
Back to the different types of squads here in AH for those of you interested in joining.

There are some squads who just want to have fun and work together toward a common goal Just for the satisfaction of it.  Thats us!

Others like to start trouble in a fun way, crack jokes most of the night not taking life or the game to seriously.  We do have some of those.

Then you have these others. All they want to do is fight, argue and complain about whatever crosses their mind or path. They enjoy the benefits of ch200 and  being with each other. When things get boring they turn on themselves and somehow still maintain a squad. I've flown with guys like this in total amazement as to how they could function as a squad.  

I'm not new to AH ,I started in AW As ZXer in 95 and jumped around within all these different types of squads till I found the MAW, which was a great group of guys IMO. I left in 2002 and came back in 7/07 to find a different squad of the same caliber.  There have been no such problems here with the Aces & 8's. Nobody fights or argues, we're rarely on 200, don't talk much smack, are organized and help others in the country whenever called....if possible.  

Thats the kind of squad I personally like and sought after. If thats what your looking for give A8Balls a call.

Like I said before, Birds of a feather flock together

I'm very comfortable with my type of flock

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »

The guy who made the post might look like this  :aok   Then this guy comes in and starts trouble:furious  He's been waiting on that guy all day. Now that guy becomes this guy :mad:  and finally this:rolleyes:  or that guy:cry Which makes those other guys happy because they feel they've won. Out of the 30 posts this guy :aok made 6 of them and these guys :cool: made 4. The problem with the country and life in general is these guys :O  who represent the 220 views without saying a word  These are also the guys who let politicians make choices for them, keep the bankers in power and cause the most traffic jams.

Hopefully this post won't turn me into this guy:noid but it probably will [/B]

confused:

I'm pretty sure that's brilliant, but, well I don't know noid

(I had to get rid of my own emoticons to post this, that makes me mad: but I can see why it's aok policy to have smiley face.

huh?
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: Re: Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 08:39:57 AM »
A~n~8's :aok in my book.
Originally posted by Odee
...Almost sorry I wished 'em well now.  Maybe they'll really turn honorable by hanging out with other honorable types?    ...maybe?
Operative words here are "ALMOST SORRY"

Been following the exploits of the Aces-n-Eights this week and thus far every thing I see them do is above board and well within the HONOR bounds.

So and glad I did some research on my own before finalizing my opine.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!

Offline A8balls

• Copper Member
      • http://a8s.us
Re: Re: Re: Re: Base taking squad
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 12:31:51 PM »
Originally posted by Odee
A~n~8's :aok in my book.
 Operative words here are "ALMOST SORRY"

Been following the exploits of the Aces-n-Eights this week and thus far every thing I see them do is above board and well within the HONOR bounds.

So and glad I did some research on my own before finalizing my opine.

Thanks for the :aok  odee. The 880th is a great squad also. A big-time Salute! from the Aces & 8s.
Aces & 8s Since 2006

Offline LTARokit

• Copper Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
Salute A8's

LTARokit

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »
Thanks for the comments Odee , Vanscrew and LTARrokit

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Base taking squad
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »
I know on first hand that these guys are a good group of guys. I was a little noob and A8Balls took me under his wing, he gave me a little trainig in a tank (before I swiched to bish) and I got a bit better. They have also shot me down a couple of times in a tank.

But overall a realy REALY good group:aok
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."