Author Topic: Runner Missing?  (Read 797 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 11:59:20 AM »
Have you contacted them by email yet?
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline bigjohnv

• Zinc Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 12:02:46 PM »
Ratt,

How did you manage to get your orders out so fast?

Will you be giving CIC lessons in the future? ;)
AND ON THE 8TH DAY GOD CREATED BEER...SO THE CANADIANS WOULDN'T TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »
Judging from all the emails sent today from squads with no assignments, a complete re work of the Orders would seem prudent to me.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
Yes, I e-mailed the CiC
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 01:21:41 PM »
Well, I'm sure the 613th will fix it, let me know when you get an update please :)
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline WOLF359

• Zinc Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
On a personal note: I don't believe JG11 had a specific ride request last frame.  At least not that I remember.  I tried very hard to give each squad the ride they requested.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 04:23:42 PM »
Wolf, we flew 110's, which is what we requested.  Our orders where complete, well written, and one could see some sense of tactical deployment, and follow the strategic thread underlying the entire kommand.

Having volunteered for the attack role three frames in a row (Being CiC frame #1 - we always fly the least desirable ride) it would have been nice to fly fighters this week, especially for us as it's only our second time over to the "Light Side".

I am not going to go into "Quality of Work" issues on the public forum.  I will say however, in order to avoid complete one sided affairs, side orders need to be more than a set of a dozen seperate : "Up here, fly there,do this, then go here" sorties, especially in the light of the depth of some of the squad CO's strategic thought here in FSO.

Proof reading is a good idea too...
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
Runner Missing?
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »
9GIAP currently exists in an "order free zone".

No problem, we can wing it :)

I've found that if you follow Drano around for a while something huge falls on you eventually. :D
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Runner Missing?
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:05 PM »
I'll send you them over.