Author Topic: generaly looking for more planes  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
generaly looking for more planes
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2007, 08:04:49 AM »
Big 4 used to account for roughly 35-40% of the kills/deaths in the MA, back when I was crunching the numbers.  

It is interesting to see the trends in the data, at least.  Maybe sometime I'll go and export the kill stats into excel from tour 12 to the present and see what shakes out of the analysis.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2007, 08:36:00 AM »
Originally posted by Urchin
Big 4 used to account for roughly 35-40% of the kills/deaths in the MA, back when I was crunching the numbers.  

It is interesting to see the trends in the data, at least.  Maybe sometime I'll go and export the kill stats into excel from tour 12 to the present and see what shakes out of the analysis.

I had done that some time ago:

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2007, 09:18:08 AM »
But I never have :) .

I'm also going to see if we can come up with a reliable methodology for estimating the number of sorties flown.  Some day :).

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
I will pay 1thousand dollors of my parents money for a flying unicorn because I'm a spoiled brat
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2007, 11:43:48 AM »
Originally posted by thndregg
You need to look at the reality of how much historical research and data they need to go through to get these representations of the real thing as accurate as possible, and yet playable for us subscribers. It simply takes time.

Yea normally takes about 2 weeks.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Im surprised the KI-67 is at .26. Its to good an airplane to suffer 4 deaths for every one kill it gets.

My guess as to reasons why? 1, Guys flying it to low. 2, Guys outrunning crippled drones. 3, Running out of ammo. 4, Flying it thru conga lines straight into furballs like a fighter. 5, Never asking bombrich how to defeat belly attacks.

Next month Im going to pay attention to my Ps and Qs in it and not do anything stupid, and, shepard crippled drones home. I'll bet I can get it to 1 to 1 kills/deaths. I did some stupid stuff in it this month but the airplane is fully capable of far better then a .26.

In some ways its the most defendable bomber in the game.

So far this camp; BaladEagl 3/KI-67 0.  I caught them intact at 25K after a 4 sector chase climbing to get co-alt with them.  All killed in 1 pass.  No damage to me.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.